Krisry International, Inc. ISO Container Casters!
Casters facilitate the easy movement of cargo containers
Available from 3,000 lb ratings to 12,000 lb ratings per caster to best suit your needs
- Secure fit to the container corner casting for low clearance
- Our casters are engineered so that the body walls line up directly with the side walls of the ISO corner casting. This ensures the loads are transferred directly in line
- The high safety level built into the caster design means that the bolt and lock nut is tightened at 90 degrees to the hand nut. There is no risk of vibration damaging the clamp
- Heavy duty foot brakes included
- We also supply our casters with mounting plates. These allow you to easily lift your casters with a forklift and maneuver them into a locked position
Call us today! We look forward to the opportunity to discuss how our Container Casters will work for your business.
Krisry International, Inc. has been in business since 1996, providing a range of products for road and rail transportation, military logistics, modular buildings, storage containers, and disaster recovery and energy applications. Consider us your go-to-people for all of your sourcing needs for ISO standard or custom, to-your-drawing castings, forgings and fabrications in steel, stainless steel, aluminum and engineered plastics.
Products for your Oil and Gas Proppant Hopper needs
At Krisry International Inc., we are positioned to supply “in demand” parts needed for the oil and gas silica sand hopper industry. Please check out the following parts on our website and see if these are parts that you utilize, or would benefit from using on your silica sand hoppers.
- Locating cones BLR4175
- ISO corner castings BLR20000BL, BR and BLR20100 TL, TR
- Double locating cones KRY1250
- Vertical twist locks BLR1515 and KRY1550
In addition to parts commonly used in manufacture and operation of proppant hoppers, we also supply thousands of twist locks which are fitted to trailers to carry the hoppers. There are many different designs to choose from. The most popular twist lock for this purpose is the standard retractable.
Krisry International understands the important transportation process of silica sand. Our products support this process. We are able to consult on design needs and provide bespoke products to fit your individual needs.